The Service 

Through its subsidiaries, FNM Group has also invested in freight transport, a field where it works in close partnership with DB Schenker Rail Deutschland AG, which bought the majority stake of NORDCARGO S.r.l., known today as DB Schenker Rail Italia, from FNM S.p.A. It represents the starting and arrival point of Europe's most important network for goods carried by rail.

The Company

Entirely dedicated to freight transport, DB Schenker Rail Italia (NORDCARGO 's new name since January 7, 2015) is the second largest Italian Company in this field and the first one to exploit its liberalization in Italy. It supplies railway traction and operates throughout international routes, together with other European railway Companies. FNM Group holds 40% of the Company shares, while the remaining 60% belongs to DB Schenker Rail Deutschland AG.