Information Communication Technology


The Service 

Started with a joint venture between the FNM Group and Telecom Italia S.p.A., NordCom S.p.A. operates in the ICT market by offering innovative solutions and integrated systems that allow the full management of information, processes and knowledge, to businesses and public administrations.

The Company

Founded in 2001 to manage the Group's technological aspects, the subsidiary has been operating since March 2012 within the ICT market as a system integrator and solution provider in partnership with Telecom Italia S.p.A. FNM S.p.A. holds 58% of the company's shares, with Telecom Italia S.p.A. controlling the remaining 42%. Today, NordCom S.p.A. 's mission is to provide innovative solutions to support companies and public administrations.